Position is located in Breckenridge, Colorado
- Participate in all types of maintenance projects including but not limited to painting (interior and exterior), stocking control and utilization of maintenance materials, performing scheduled maintenance on all equipment based on manufacturer recommendations and operating manuals, repairing concrete, masonry, roofing and fencing, when required.
- Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, freeing windows, replacing and building shelves, sanding and refinishing floors, replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies and locks, perform electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, and plumbing work such as cleaning stoppages, replacing fittings, etc
- Assist in custodial and janitorial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc., in common areas and in vacancies when necessary.
- Assist in grounds work when necessary, including grounds policing.
- Participate in on-call emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
- Handle responsibilities according to Corum’s Policies & Procedures manual
- Prepare vacant apartment homes for new move-in (turn) to market ready status.
- Assist the Property Manager and Service Manager in scheduling semi-annual apartment inspections and in other areas where needed
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance as scheduled.
- Assist in apartment follow-up inspections.
- Make sure storage areas and entrances are locked, and adequate lighting in those areas is maintained.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude for all service, custodial and grounds personnel, as well as courteous, efficient responses at all times.
- Knowledge regarding contracts and suppliers, their services, goods and prices
- Knowledge regarding water and gas meter cutoffs, all apartment and fixture cutoffs, sewer clean-outs, and post a map of same.
- Knowledge regarding general maintenance procedures and performance.
$18 – $20 hourly, depending on experience