Residential Leasing Consultant/Assistant Property Manager
The activities listed below are not all inclusive. However, they are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by the Assistant Property Manager.
- Serve as a support staff member to the Property Manager
- Operate office equipment and software as required.
- Answer phones, greet customers, file, and report resident service requests.
- Manage stock of all leasing office refreshments, marketing collateral, etc.
- Handle the entire leasing experience and process from tour to move-in including lease related paperwork.
- Organize resident events for resident retention
- Build rapport with current and future residents
- Marketing of available units
- Ensure common areas, office, model path, model and market ready units are ready for showing during office hours.
- Assist with move-in and move-out inspections.
- Assist with renewal process.
- Prepare and coordinate bulk resident communication, as needed.
- Research and data collection into applicable reporting, such as Market Surveys.
- Handle responsibilities according to Corum’s Policies & Procedures manual.
- Support the Property Manager in compiling data used for annual budget preparation.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of current Fair Housing and ADA regulations.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of market and local competitors.
- Participate in continuing education programs and in-house meetings and training sessions, as approved or directed by supervisor.
- Attend and participate in outside or in-house activities, meetings, organizations, regulatory agencies, etc., as approved or directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for a positive and prompt response to requests from residents.
- Assure problems are being solved promptly and to the mutual benefit of the resident and the property.
- Maintain a positive image of himself/herself, the property, Corum Real Estate, and the client at all times in the community.
The Assistant Property Manager may need to make use of their personal vehicle for work related duties; therefore, shall maintain a current driver’s license in the state of employment and shall maintain appropriate insurance at all times.
The Assistant Property Manager will assume any additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
To keep our employees safe, we have provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer